This filter is NOT a replacement for the Toronto Spa or any other recent Canadian Spa Company spa model.
Filter Size - 270 x 150 x 36 mm. (8 1/4" x 6" x 1 1/2”)
REPLACES: 6CH-940 | PWW 50 | FC-0359
Increase the cleaning power of your spa with a Canadian Spa Company Antimicrobial spa filter! These filters are infused with Antimicrobial material protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria upon the cartridge and extend the filter's lifecycle. For additional protection, silver ion technology is added into the end caps and fabric of this filter, making it the most advanced filter cartridge available. Spend less time cleaning your filters and more time enjoying your spa!
Filter should be changed every 4-6 months (depending on usage). For best results. clean your filters regularly using Canadian Spa Filter Free Cleaner Solution
NOTE: This filter replaces the following filter models; Unicel: 6CH-940, Filbur: FC-0359, Pleatco: PWW50P3, and Aladdin: 14510.
Looking for replacement Canadian Spa Company filters?
- Antimicrobial materials fight & inhibit bacteria in your hot tub
- Silver Ion infused plastic reduces bacteria build up in or around filter
- Genuine Reemay Materials
- Injection moulded cores
- Less frequent replacement schedule
- Cleaner water overall
- Easy to clean pleats
About Glacier Filtration
Filtration Glacier (Français)
Retail Showroom Operation
For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will be limited to the maximum capacity as posted on the door. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727
- A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples.
- Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly
if you require clarification (email@example.com)
Thank you for your cooperation,