This Bar Table is designed to be used alongside other items from the Spa Surround Furniture collection to create the ultimate outdoor oasis that perfectly surrounds your 72 in to 84 in diameter circular spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof, heavy-gauge aluminum frame. It includes a tempered glass-top allowing you to conveniently relax in the spa with a drink by your side. Care Instructions: Your outdoor furniture can quickly and easily be cleaned by spraying it down with a hose. When you want a more thorough clean, wipe frames with mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse with clean water and let dry thoroughly. Avoid strong detergents and abrasive cleaners. Recommended: Although resin wicker is incredibly durable, we recommend that you use a protective cover when your furniture is not in use to help keep it looking new.
- This modular unit can be used with other pieces from the Spa Surround Furniture Collection
- Comes with a quality tempered glass-top
- Constructed of durable, weather resistant, wicker rattan
- Purchase along with the Swift Current Surround Furniture Side Table that doubles as a bar stool
- Easy to assemble
Retail Showroom Operation
For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will be limited to the maximum capacity as posted on the door. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727
- A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples.
- Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly
if you require clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your cooperation,
For out of stock items
Please call us at 1-877-909-7727 for timelines
Average hot tub wait time is 22 weeks from the purchase date
IN STOCK ITEMS
Website Orders, Phone Orders
Large Items (Hot tubs, Saunas, etc.)
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 2-3 days after the order has been placed. This means that the product won’t be shipped out or available for pickup until after the order has been processed
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 1-2 weeks after the order has been placed. Please contact us for Backyard Deliveries as soon as possible to prevent additional delays
Retail Showroom (1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, Ontario)
- Items available on display at our retail showroom (Accessories only ex. Chemicals, Filters) are available for pickup and purchase same day for in-person orders only