This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Lighting, and an aromatherapy system. Four Far Infrared Carbon Heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company Saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
||110V / 15A
||35" x 39" x 75"
|Far Infrared Carbon Heater Panels
- A user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, ‘pre-heat’ and ‘auto-start’ options.
- Features the latest technology with 4 carbon FAR infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
- Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly
- A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings
- Exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- The operating temperature can be set between 67°F - 140°F
- Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet
1 year limited warranty, heater/cabinetry
Retail Showroom Operation
For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will be limited to the maximum capacity as posted on the door. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727
- A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples.
- Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly
if you require clarification (email@example.com)
Thank you for your cooperation,
For out of stock items
Please call us at 1-877-909-7727 for timelines
Average hot tub wait time is 22 weeks from the purchase date
IN STOCK ITEMS
Website Orders, Phone Orders
Large Items (Hot tubs, Saunas, etc.)
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 2-3 days after the order has been placed. This means that the product won’t be shipped out or available for pickup until after the order has been processed
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 1-2 weeks after the order has been placed. Please contact us for Backyard Deliveries as soon as possible to prevent additional delays
Retail Showroom (1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, Ontario)
- Items available on display at our retail showroom (Accessories only ex. Chemicals, Filters) are available for pickup and purchase same day for in-person orders only