Comfortably seating up to 6 people, the Canadian Spa Company Winnipeg Plug & Play spa is perfect for the whole family. Its high-quality insulation makes it suited for even...
Comfortably seating up to 6 people, the Canadian Spa Company Winnipeg Plug & Play spa is perfect for the whole family. Its high-quality insulation makes it suited for even the coldest climates. The Winnipeg offers powerful therapeutic seats and its no-float lounger provides a full-body hydro massage with jets targeting legs, calves, feet, and back. The whole family will enjoy the experience of the Winnipeg’s LED mood lighting system, digital audio system with matching backlit speakers, a soft cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister. All 35 hydromassage stainless steel jets are easily adjustable so everyone gets the pressure they need. An ozone generator along with 100ft² of filtration keeps water clean without hassle. Energy-efficient and easy to install – just plug it into any standard 15 A household outlet and start relaxing right away! Great for young families - the Winnipeg is not overly deep so it is perfect for younger children.
- Electrical: 110-115V / 15A
- Weight: 500 lbs (Dry), 2000 lbs (Filled)
- Water Capacity: 895 L
- Size: 79" x 79" x 31" (219 x 219 x 84 cm)
- Seat Count: 6
- Jet Count: 35
- Pump: 2 Speed 2 HP
- Heater: 1.5 kW
- Included: 5"/3" hardtop cover, Microban Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Plug & Play - no electrician required!
- perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Ozone water purification system along with Glacier filtration ensures a crystal clear water
- Equipped with digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up LED speakers
- No-float lounger
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Plugs into a normal household socket
- 2 x 50ft² Microban Silver Ion Glacier filters
- UV ozone water purification system
- Insulated with high-density closed cell foam and an infrared reflecting insulated cabinet -Made for Canadian winters!