Customer Care Representative
**Full time, weekend shift and evening shift available
The Canadian Spa Company manufactures and wholesales hot tubs, swim spas and outdoor accessories on a global scale to various merchants around the world. With over 35 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we have worked on perfecting and maintaining a highly valued product with a customer first attitude. Our immediate fulfillment approach has allowed us to succeed in this competitive marketplace while providing a quality brand that customers can trust in.
The Canadian Head Office is in need of an energetic, hard working and dynamic individual to join our team this year. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist with the Canadian market for an evening/weekend shift. This is an entry level full time position with great opportunities depending on the individual's strengths.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Correspond with customers on a daily basis through a variety of mediums (phone, email, social media etc)
- Record and log various service issues through the use of a ticketing system
- Collaborate with service technicians to address customer issues
- Provide feedback of product issues in the field to help improve product design
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Individual must be able to adapt and learn on the fly
- Great communication skills with an emphasis on being a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have competent technical skills (Microsoft Office, Google products etc.)
Various benefits include:
- Competitive salary provided with flexible hours
- Team wide profit sharing and bonus incentives based off annual goals
- Direct commission for individual sales and achievement
- Birthday lunches
- Coffee stocked break room
- A close-knit working environment
Please send all resumes through to email@example.com for review, we hope that you will join our team and become and part of our growth!