NOTE: Models purchased after 2014
MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE - EVERY 3-4 MONTHS
Subscription service available, find out more here
Replacement Filters for the Following Spas*:
- Toronto Spa, Winnipeg Spa, Victoria Spa, Vancouver Spa, Thunder Bay Spa, Quebec Spa, Ottawa Spa, Niagara Spa
INCLUDES: 2 Pack & Pre-Filter
Only the best in filtration, Canadian Spa Company Glacier Filters keep your spa water and tub equipment pristine. These filters are infused with Antimicrobial material protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria upon the cartridge and extend the filter's life span. An additional silver-ion is imbued in the fabric and plastic of the filter, which acts as a natural disinfectant against micro-organisms and harmful bacteria. Spend less time cleaning your filters and more time enjoying your spa!
The Glacier Antimicrobial 100 Sq Ft Filter Set comes with two 50 Sq Ft Glacier Antimicrobial filters as well as two Glacier Pre-Filter Screens. This set fits into the updated & exclusive Canadian Spa Company Mountain Pure filtration system. Twice the purification power of traditional filtration systems!
NOTE: We recommend that you keep two sets of filters at all times. Pop in a new set of filters while you soak and clean your original filter set overnight. The next time you need to change your new filters, use the original ones you have recently cleaned. Purchase new filters when the filter begins to become discolored or worn down.
Place 1 pre-filter on top of the two threaded Glacier Filters to capture fine debris and contaminants before they have a chance to get into your filtration system.
- Antimicrobial material fights & inhibits bacteria in your hot tub
- Silver Ion infused plastic does not allow for bacteria build up in or around filter
- Fine mesh pre-filter acts as first defense against spa water contaminants
- Less frequent filter replacement schedule
- Cleaner water overall
- Easy to clean pleats & pre-filter
Silver Ion is infused into the grey plastic of the Antimicrobial filter. The Silver ions are able to disinfect water so that micro-organisms such as harmful bacteria cannot cause disease. Silver ions act in similar ways to chlorine, but do not have the chlorine odour and are not chemical based. This means they do not usually bother people with sensitive skin the way chlorine does. While chlorine eventually fades away, silver ions remain active as long as they are present in the water.
* Silver has been used throughout history as an antimicrobial agent. The ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Chinese recognized silver for its antimicrobial properties and preferred to use it over other metals for food and water storage, utensils, and drinking vessels for this reason. The same antimicrobial properties are present in the Silver Ions offered in these filters
About Glacier Filtration Filtration Glacier (Français)