The Toronto SE Hot Tub, by Canadian Spa Company, is a great all-around spa that is perfect for family’s looking for it all. It features various seating styles for 6, including a full-length lounger, a 3-seater bench, and a deep captains chair. The Toronto SE is packed with 44 adjustable and interchangeable hydrotherapy jets, powered by 2 pumps to provide a deep tissue massage to relax sore muscles and joints. Our spas use Glacier filtration and a built-in ozone generator to keep your water crystal clear without hassle- letting you focus on enjoying your time in the spa, rather than caring for it! The Toronto SE offers unbeatable value through its combination of seating capacity, quality, features and design. The spas LED lighting, built-in Bluetooth audio, aromatherapy system, and cascading waterfall, creates a full-sensory experience, making it the perfect compliment to your backyard!
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Two 16.4 amp, 5 horsepower pumps deliver a strong hydrotherapy massage that will be sure to soothe tired muscles
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Multiple style seat variations including a No-float lounger with adjustable directional and massage jets
- Glacier filtration system – includes Glacier Antimicrobial silver ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets -Made for Canadian winters!
||900 lbs (Dry), 3350 lbs (Filled)
||84" x 84" x 32" (214 x 214 x 82 cm)
||2 x 2 Speed 5 HP
5"/3" hardtop cover, Antimicrobial Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up LED speakers, perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Ozone water purification system along with Glacier filtration ensures crystal clear water
- 2 x 50ft² Antimicrobial Silver Ion Glacier filters
- No-float lounger
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Insulated with high-density closed cell foam and an infrared reflecting insulated cabinet -Made for Canadian winters!
Manual Download Filters
**Please expect a wait time for our products, contact us directly for more information
Retail Showroom Operation
For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will be limited to the maximum capacity as posted on the door. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727
- A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples.
- Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly
if you require clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your cooperation,
For out of stock items
Please call us at 1-877-909-7727 for timelines
Average hot tub wait time is 22 weeks from the purchase date
IN STOCK ITEMS
Website Orders, Phone Orders
Large Items (Hot tubs, Saunas, etc.)
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 2-3 days after the order has been placed. This means that the product won’t be shipped out or available for pickup until after the order has been processed
- Our processing time for in stock items is approximately 1-2 weeks after the order has been placed. Please contact us for Backyard Deliveries as soon as possible to prevent additional delays
Retail Showroom (1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, Ontario)
- Items available on display at our retail showroom (Accessories only ex. Chemicals, Filters) are available for pickup and purchase same day for in-person orders only